Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

My review of LANCOME Definicils Prescious Cells Mascara

So i always love to try out new mascaras and i have been hearing wonderful things about Lancome ,so it was finally time to see what all the hype was about .So we all want the look of eyelash extensions without actually having to go through the process of getting them right? 

This is a Lengthening mascara and contains Swiss apple extract.It helps to condition lashes so they are much stronger and healthier, meaning you have a fuller fringe. And you didn't even have to put on an additional product to get it.So it is not simply just a mascara but is also helping fortify ,so to me its a two in one product.

 This is what the packaging and wand  look like- I do like how the wand feels and it gets right into the roots of my lashes quite well.


 So here is a picture of my lashes before applying 


And here they are after applying 2 coats-



 So i must say i really do like this mascara ,it really gives me the length i want ,but it does not do as much for volume. But what i usually look for in a mascara is to lengthen,so it is perfect for me.I also love the fact that it does not CLUMP a major plus indeed.The only thing negative i can say about this is the price,its about $23 or so ,so a bit more,but i try to buy when they have there events and you get lots of freebies at The Bay and Sears counter .

(What i might try next time is just add a coat of another brand of volume adding mascara and i think i will have found the perfect mix .)

Have you tried this mascara yet?? Do you like Lancome products?

Ps are you ready for christmas yet? I still have some things to get i am so last minute hahaa 

1 comment:

i love comments :)