Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cake Beauty has come out with a STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE line!! :)

Growing up i was a girly girl i love my barbie dolls but i also adored my strawberry shortcake doll!! I also was lucky enough to have the most rad strawberry shortcake bicycle equipped with red streamers on the handle bars and even a banana seat!! So it has great childhood memories,and i am sooooo happy to see this new line!!

In the line they have a decadent hand cream,bath and shower suds ,lip butter and my fav a body butter!!And of course they all smell like  the berry sweet scent of warm vanilla cake, cream and fresh strawberries!!

Do not forget that Cake beauty is PARABEN free and uses tons of natural ingredients like,aloe vera,mango butter and sunflower oils!!
You can order from the site and also check out the great contest they have to win 30 products free!!!!
http://cakebeauty.com/home.asp


Did you love strawberry shortcake growing up as much as me ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments :)