Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OPI's GERMANY Collection :)


I just recently got some amazing new Nail polish colors i wanted to share with you ! They are from OPI's Germany Collection which just came out for this winter.This is a picture of the whole collection-




The ones I selected are" Berlin there done that ",a great soft beige color that is perfect for shorter nails .I also find it to be a good everyday color to wear to work and not bring to attention to the nails but still have them look good.

I also choose two more fun colors to wear out for a night of dancing . 'Deutsch you want me baby' a bright deep orange shade that is just perfect for your toes .
And "Every month is Ocktoberfest" which is a deep almost reddish purple color. 
 I find the new trend in nails is to paint just the middle color a different shade to give them some contrast,so that is what i did with these two shades.


I will 100% be rocking these colors to all my holiday events.Do you have a favourite color out this collection??

















1 comment:

i love comments :)