Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

SALON Blow dried hair at home ? TRY the INFINITI PRO by Conair

 Ladies! So i did this amazing video review for you all ,and guess what i am having a connection issue and it won't upload the video,i think my camera has an error,i have been trouble shooting the cause for hours. So i give up i will write my review for now on this awesome hairdryer !The infiniti PRO by  CONAIR

Well the first thing that popped in my head when i saw this was WOW reminds me of IRONMAN .


 I tried it out for the first time last night and let me tell you its POWERFUL! It dried my hair quicker than any hair dryer i have used so far.Its lightweight and even uses ionic ceramic technology.I like that it has a warm and hot button and 2 different speeds.It even had this cute little keychain attached on the bottom ,i like the little things.
And now get this it retails for ................ under $50!! WOWZERS! You have to love that .I also felt it left my hair shiny smooth when i used my round brush.So if your on the market for a great ,affordable hair dryer this is the one!

 IT really did speed up my routine,why waste time drying my hair ,when i can do it in the half the time with this and have more time for the important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments :)