Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Review of ELF lashes and a pic of me wearing them at a photoshoot:)

LADIES! Sorry i have been uber busy lately,it has been a week since i last posted .Hope you all had a great thanksgiving :)

I want to ask you one favour first can you pretty please go to this page and VOTE so i can win a new car?? I posted a picture of my super cute hairless kitty ,it takes all of one minute and i would truly appreicate it!You can vote daily too.

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/61519/voteable_entries/9007970?order=recency

This is my kitty when he was just a kitten




Ok on to the review of ELF EYELASHES which are only a $1.00!!I got them in black.

 Now i would say for the price they are pretty good.I would advise to not use the glue they come with but to purchase your own, LASH DUO works great. I trimmed mine a bit to suit my eye better ,but they stayed on all day and looked pretty good.I used them for a photoshoot i did (yes i model too as well as as being a Makeup Artist)Here have a look at this picture im wearing them

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennyjenna/5064293986/



Also as a free gift from my ELF order  i got this  e.l.f. Essentials Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal


   Multipurpose, on-the-go whipped colorant is vitamin B, C and E packed to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel.


I like it to use to highlight right under the brow bone and above your blush! It looks super pretty and goes on very easy. For a dollar you need to try it!!! It gives you a glowing fresh look :)But remember a little goes a long way! You need just a tiny bit:)

Right now its 50% off all orders too!! http://www.eyeslipsface.com/



Also since halloween is coming soon,would anyone like it if i did a tutorial on how to do zombie makeup????

1 comment:

  1. I voted. If you get a chance please check out my page and vote for me as the best new blog for the Canadian Blog Awards.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments :)