Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

CARGO -PLANET LOVE ORGANIC LIPSTICK IS AWESOME!! :)

Sooo today im going to review an organic lipstick from cargo,but i actually did a video blog for it,soo have a look!!And silly me is not up on my MTV stars i meant to say Whitney port not kelly haaha 


I forgot to mention it retails about $20.00  and check it out at the cargo site too
 www.cargocosmetics.com

5 comments:

  1. I love the packaging!!! I would be sold just for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the video. $20 is very affordable price for such a neat lipstick

    saladforbreakfast AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video blog. I love that the packaging (the box that the lipstick is in) is embedded with seeds and the whole box can be planted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever tried Afterglow Cosmetics?? I absolutely love Afterglow's organic cosmetics. I would like to see some more reviews on this company

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think organic lipsticks are awesome.And since it is a way of life with most woman it is best to use something that is free from harmful chemicals.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments :)