Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hot nail polish colors for the summer heat :)

I adore nail polish and i won;t be caught dead without it on my toes all summer long!! So today i want to talk about what colors are hot and recommend some of the ones i am wearing!!

I am really into  yellows at the moment -Yellow its me,



Lets get started pink hearts suspended in iridescent glitter.Oh my gosh  how could you not love this!!!
-by Nicole OPI They are super fun and you can even get them at Walmart now for $10.49 
 It is also free of toluene, phthalate, formaldehyde and no animal testing!


Also im a big fan of Spa Rituals as i used to use them at the spa i worked at.
SpaRitual offers the first vegan family of nail lacquers, free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene.

Here are there new spring colors !! SOO rad!!! You can get them online or at your fav nail salon or spa.for about $10.00



Sooo ladies what are you waiting for,go paint your nails now!!



1 comment:

  1. I wear nail polish generally only in the summer. I like neutral shades and wouldn't be as brave as you to wear yellow. I would give the glitter polish a try though.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments :)