Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Beauty on a Budget- Joe fresh Makeup

We all want to look like a million dollars,but why do we have to spend it? I came across some super makeup finds that are very affordable and work great!! I have had the chance to review quite a few of the products and will be doing some makeup tutorials very soon on how to use and apply them .

Soo first off i love love love the cream cheek tint and used it on my models when i was doing makeup this past weekend and it turned out just wonderful for $4.00 its sooo awesome!

Cream blush is good if u have dry skin ,but i find it also works great for my oily skin type.There is no need for a brush either jus take off a little on your finger and blend from cheeks up to ear area.It comes in 6 great colors too including berry, bronze, nude, cheery, peach and pink.I bought the peach one and find it can suit all skin types.

Another great find is the Lips Stains they are only $6.00 and give your lips a stain that last for hours! I do recommond putting a gloss on top though to give it some shine as it doesnt have any alone.It comes in 6 great colors ,i tried the sheer pink one and found it was good for lighter skin tones.

To get these products just head to the superstore ,and check out more on this site http://www.joe.ca/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments :)