Thanks for checking out my beauty blog!Also check out my new website www.amandapopko.com

:)

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Control Oil the easy way ! BLOT :)

So now that summer is in full swing,i bet we are all getting a bit more shiny and slick??
But please don't put on more powder ! Use Blotting papers! What there purpose is to get rid of oil without smudging or even removing your makeup.So you can look fresh as a daisy ladies. :)

I want to review a few of the many ones that i have tried and use

CLEAN AND CLEAR -oil absorbing sheets -can be found at any drugstore,i always have these in my purse,and they are cheap -about $6.00 or so and you get 50 sheets



The Body Shop http://www.thebodyshop.ca/newteatreoil1.html also makes some AWESOME ones
Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting papers-you get 65 sheets for $10.00
 Contains Triple-action organic Community Trade tea tree oil, which is naturally antiseptic and soothing, controls oil, combats existing blemishes and prevents new ones without over-drying skin.
 
And last but not least give these a try Shiseido that can be bought at SEPHORA

You get 100 sheets for $17.00

Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper
What it is:
A portable pouch of oil-absorbing, powder-coated sheets that leave skin refreshed and matte. 

What it is formulated to do:
Eliminate excess sebum and shine for a fresh look and longer-lasting makeup application. Don't leave home without this convenient touch-up essential. 

 

 

How are you dealing with the summer heat ?Will you try blotting papers or do you already use them?

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I have oily-ish skin, and find it slick at the end of the day (gross!) I think I may go out and buy some of these little miracle papers to keep in my purse :) I'll let you know how I like them :)
    Thanks!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have oily skin to begin with and the summer just makes it 10x worse! I have blotting papers but I find that I need 5 or 6 sheets to sop up all the oil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Clean and Clear ones from time to time, but when they're not on sale, they retail approximately 8-9$! Which sucks, you can get the no name brand "Equate" at Walmart, and they work and look exactly the same, retailing at $5... not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments :)